Customer Service Representatives at P2P
At PSDA’s P2P Technology + Innovation Summit, we are launching something new – an exclusive program to help educate and train customer service reps.
Your CSRs are valuable, and as they grow and advance, so does your business. As part of the new CSR Program, PSDA is covering the registration fee and two hotel nights. All you need to do is send your CSRs to New Orleans and we'll take care of the rest.
Here's what you'll get:
- 3 hours of CSR-specific education:
- Behaviors at Work: How to Work Effectively with Your Sales Team
- Building Long Term Relationships by Reducing Client Friction
- The opportunity to build connections with fellow CSRs from leading distributorships across the country
- Participation in 8 20-minute meetings with key PSDA member manufacturers
- Time to explore the latest products and services from 80 companies in the Expo Hall
- 2 Keynote Presentations:
- Sam Richter, Web Search Secrets to Find More Leads and Land More Business
- Greg Fuller, Microsoft, Digital Doesn’t Mean Difficult: Using Data & Technology to Win & Keep Clients
This program is by invitation only. To have a diverse number of distributor organizations represented, we are limiting participation to one individual per distributorship. If you’d like to send an additional CSR, there would be a $100 fee and you would be responsible for housing. Please see the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Questions? Contact Renee Woods.
CSR Program Schedule
Wednesday, October 4
|1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.||CSR Kick Off and Welcome|
|2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Opening General Session: Web Search Secrets to Find More Leads and Land More Business
Speaker: Sam Richter
|3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Speed Networking|
|5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||Game Night|
|6:30 p.m.||CSR Participant Dinner|
Thursday, October 5
|8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||Four 20-minute Partner Meetings|
|10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.||Fostering Long Term Relationships by Reducing Client Friction
Speaker: Bill Petrie, Promo Corner
In an Amazon world, clients expect transactions to be seamless from start to finish. Because of this fact, it’s imperative that businesses empower customer-facing employees with the ability to reduce friction in the sales process as much as possible. In this session, Bill will share specific strategies that will build the most valuable asset of all: client loyalty.
|11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||Lunch and Expo Time|
|1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Behaviors at Work: How to Work Effectively with Your Sales Team
Speaker: Claudia St. John, Affinity HR Group
Making the most of the opportunity to have a group of peers together, this facilitated session encourages participants to present their most thorny challenges and encourages a free peer-to-peer discussion with the aim of coming up with new and innovated solutions. It is not surprising that customer service and sales professionals are behaviorally, fundamentally different. Those differences can spur innovation and productivity. They can also promote conflict and hard feelings. This session explores those behavioral differences and recommends tips and techniques for working better with your "opposite" colleagues.
|2:15 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Four 20-minute Partner Meetings|
|3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Facilitated Expo Time|
|5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||Exhibit Hall Happy Hour|
Friday, October 6
|8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.||Trending in Customer Service: Hint – You're Going to Want to Use Some Technology
Speakers: Mary Ann McLaughlin and Mike Jacoutot, Butler Street
The best customer service comes from having the clearest understanding of your customers. Ideally, you want to bring all the information you know about your customers together so that whenever they need you, your support team is fully informed and ready to help. Making customers’ lives easier is a distinctive advantage in terms of retention; that means providing customers easy-accessible, useful information, even before they might think to ask you about it. Providing this requires using technology to the fullest! In this talk, we will share the trends in managing client relationships. Highlights include:
• Omnichannel integration: customers demand service through multiple channels: email, chat, social media
• Self-service: user friendly web-sites, video tutorials, portals and webinars and access to data
• Relationship (EQ): Customers want to be heard, understood and valued
|9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||Brunch and Closing Keynote: Data Doesn't Mean Difficult: Using Data & Technology to Win & Keep Clients
Speaker: Greg Fuller, Microsoft
- Full Registration to PSDA’s P2P Technology + Innovation Summit – valued $350 (regular member rate)
- Includes access to all general sessions, Speed Networking, Opening Game Night Reception, exclusive CSR educational sessions, CSR meetings with manufacturer/supplier partners, and exhibit hall hours
- (2) complimentary nights at the Sheraton New Orleans, PSDA’s Headquarter Hotel
- Complimentary dinner on Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Terms & Conditions :
- In order to qualify, accepted participants must be employees of current PSDA member companies.
- Accepted participants must agree to schedule and must attend a minimum of eight (8) 20 minute appointments with exhibitors during P2P scheduled meeting times.
- PSDA will only accept one (1) application per member company. In the event that more than one CSR from a member company is interested in participating, the member company is responsible for housing and there will be a $100 fee.
- Direct any questions related to the PSDA CSR Hosted Buyer Program to email@example.com
- Accepted participants must attend the full meeting, beginning on Wednesday, October 4 through Friday, October 6.
- Program participants will be given complimentary housing for two nights at the PSDA Headquarter Hotel, the Sheraton New Orleans. Participants must meet all of their exhibitor appointment requirements in order to receive the complimentary hotel stay.
- PSDA reserves the right to limit the number of CSR Access opportunities.