Set Up Meetings with Exhibitors Using the P2P Appointment-Setting Program
On the appointment request page, follow these simple steps to request appointments:
How to approve and accept appointments:
- As appointments are requested, you will see a message from the individual request under your “Inbox.”
- Click on the name to approve the appointment and set an appointment time. Please note: The system will only display time slots available for both you and the requestee. All time slots are in 15-minute increments.
- Once the appointment time has been selected and you approve the appointment, the appointment will display on both your calendar and the requestee's calendar.
Other helpful information:
- If you need to cancel a meeting, just click on the individual’s name the appointment is with and hit “cancel” on the bottom left of the page.
- If you are unavailable at certain times, you can block out your own timeslots when you are in your appointment homepage by clicking “Edit Timeslots” at the bottom of the page.
- To update your personal information, click “Update your Profile Information.” You can update your contact information here and add a photo or logo.
Please be respectful of all attendees and exhibitors. This messaging platform is for professional peer-to-peer networking and is not intended for personal use. If you receive a message that is not in the spirit of this tool’s use, please contact a PSDA representative.