Currently Exhibiting at PSDA?
If you have already signed up to exhibit at the 2018 P2P Technology + Innovation Summit in Indianapolis, get ready for an exceptional event! Here you'll find all the resources you need to ensure your experience as a PSDA exhibitor is the best that it can be. In addition to resources, this page is designed to provide you with the most up-to-date information about the P2P Technology + Innovation Summit to be held October 17 - 19, 2018.
Important Information & Order Forms
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit
- 2018 P2P Technology + Innovation Summit Prospectus
- Exhibit Lounge Floor Plan
- Lead Retrieval
- Critical Dates
- Exhibitor Registration
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Exhibitor Webinar
- Patty Hake Do's and Dont's
Exhibitor Space Includes
- One (1) Draped table, 6’ long x 24’ wide
- Table can be substituted for a high boy (30” wide, 42” high), please send high boy requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this option does not include chairs. Counter height chairs can be purchased through Shepard.
- Two (2) Chairs
- Company identification sign
- Exhibit Lounge is carpeted
Exhibit Space Guidelines
- Items to be displayed or demonstrated must fit on the tabletop provided
- Displays and demonstrations may not extend outside the 6’ table.
- No display items are allowed on the floor beside the table.
- Exhibitor staff is permitted to stand in-front of the table space for networking.
- A literature rack can be rented for directly in-front of the table. No other items will be permitted in-front of the table.
- Pop-up banners are not allowed unless they are placed behind the table or on the tabletop (combined height of table and pop up must be less than 8’ high).
- Signage is allowed, but must be placed behind the table and fit within the backdrop of the 6’ space provided.
If you have any questions regarding your participation, please feel free to contact us directly.
Wednesday, October 17
Exhibitor Move-In . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Speed Networking in the Exhibit Lounge . . . . .3:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Game Night Reception* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
*The Game Night Reception is not in the Exhibit Lounge but is complimentary to exhibitors
The complete conference schedule can be found here.
Show Management Contact Information